Monday, September 8, 2008

Gadgetmania

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Even though I own a kitchen store, I am very anti-gadget. I hate having a kitchen full of crap that collects dust and takes space. (For the record, Tyler is just the opposite). BUT, this is one gadget that is a must have!

Orka now makes silcone, see-through measuring cups. Do you see the impact of this?! Do you see the life-altering advances that this provides!? You can microwave in your cup. You can freeze in your cup. You can poach in your cup. You can see through it, so there is no question how much is inside your cup. And best of all...it is flexible which means you can pour your beaten eggs, easily into their container; or you can pour your fresh vinaigrette into the serving bottle. I love these things!

This is my morning cherry/almond smoothy, mixed right in, and drank from, the measuring cup.

No comments: