Tuesday, April 6, 2010

World Pastry Forum & Championship

Dear Student,

Thank you for your interest in our program. We have reviewed your application and are proud to inform you that you have been enrolled as a student at the 2010 World Pastry Forum in Phoenix, AZ for the Competiton series hands on class with Stephane Treand and Jean Marie Auboine.

This class will be held in the competition kitchens and you will be working as teams. We are holding this class for professionals only and it will be fast paced. The event will be held at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge and Spa.

Included in your registration is a Chef Coat with the World Pastry forum logo, class curriculum on either a flash drive OR printed handout notebook, lunch during class session, Graduation party the last night of classes, entrance to the 2010 Amoretti World Pastry Team Championships, entrance to the awards ceremony, and Gala dinner following the awards ceremony. This year, we have also expanded our night program, where there will be a demonstration, mixer, discussion group, get together, etc, every evening that is also included in the student package.

Michele Huyke

Anyone else going?
Curious Kumquat

8 comments:

Kouign Aman said...

Totally cool!

Lois B said...

Rob,

With work like this, you don't need to take a vacation!

Congratulations!! :D

Sharlene T. said...

Congratulations! Will be expecting great things from you. See you on those cake contests on Food Channel!

RachelD said...

I am so pleased!!! This is just SO very cool and even the calendar of events sounds pleasantly complicated.

I hope there will be running commentary/pictures/critiques.

RachelD said...

I am so pleased!!! This is just SO very cool and even the calendar of events sounds pleasantly complicated.

I hope there will be running commentary/pictures/critiques.

Gfron1 said...

To be honest, I'm a bit nervous. I've never worked with or around other professionals, and being self-taught there are many basics that I don't know...not to mention I'm sure I mispronounce everything. But hell! I'm 43 and I don't care what people think. I'm ready to have a great workshop.

Manggy said...

Oh snap!! I can't wait to see your name on the pink-book (and maybe now I can afford one!!). So proud of you Rob! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Rob :)