Monday, January 12, 2009

A Quick Programming Note

First, I still have a few crock pot recipes to make, but I had friends feed me over the weekend. Today jumped into crock pot leftovers which is a good indicator as to which recipes are in the running for the prize.

Second, I'm heading to San Fran for the Fancy Food Show this weekend. I'll be speaking on Saturday morning, so if anyone else is around, feel free to send me a message. I'll be reporting from the floor as I'm able. I'll also be doing my typical tour of the pastry shops around town.

Lastly, a minor correction/clarification. A couple of months ago I mentioned my test for knowing if I was doing what the universe would have me do, and I mentioned standing on my toes in the shower to see if I was in balance. I neglected to mention that your toes need to be together. Sorry to all of you screwed up people who thought you were in balance when you really weren't. Try it again and see if you need to quit your job tomorrow :)

No comments: